Propane Service / HVAC Technician
Proulx Oil & Propane is seeking an experienced and skilled Propane Service/HVAC Technician with demonstrated proficiency in the installation, service and repair of residential and commercial HVAC equipment. Excellent trouble shooting skills are required. While requirements of this position include night and weekend on-call duties on a rotating basis, our unique system of call screening and support make this responsibility a less burdensome facet of this job with Proulx.
- Installation, service and repair of boilers, furnaces, water heaters and fireplaces.
- Perform gas checks and clean & service of HVAC equipment.
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to work both independently and as a team member are essential qualities necessary for success in this position.
- Ability to collaborate with other technicians on various work assignments is a must.
- Maintain all required paperwork associated with service installations and service maintenance calls to ensure accurate customer billing.
- Licensing/Certification Requirements: NH/ME gas licensed, EPA Type 1 and Type 2 Certification. Ability and willingness to obtain CDL w/Hazmat endorsement is a plus.
Proulx Oil & Propane offers a very competitive wage and benefits package with generous paid time off program. Medical, dental, life insurance, long & short-term disability, vacation, holidays, personal days, 401(k) match, team pay bonus program, uniforms and fuel discount.
To apply for this position, fill out the employment application. Once it is reviewed, we will contact you if we feel you meet the requirements of this position.